Why I created a blog

Its been many years since I first created this blog. It has remained true to Essbase and related information over those years. Hopefully it has answered questions and given you insight over those years. I will continue to provide my observations and comments on the ever changing world of EPM. Don't be surprised if the scope of the blog changes and brings in other Hyperion topics.


Thursday, August 13, 2009

Upcoming Webinar

On Tuesday August 18th (2009) I'll be giving the weekly interRel webinar. It will be on little known features of Essbase. IT is basically the same presentation as one I gave at Kaleidoscope in June. If you missed it then, try to attend this week. You can register for it at www.interrel.com
I was scheduled to repeat the webcast on Thurs Aug 20th, but I'll be unavailable, so my co-worker and friend Cameron Lackpour will be giving it then. Heck sign up for both and see who does it better. At any rate, I think it a worthwhile topic and everyone I know that has seen it has picked up a few tidbits (or more)

No comments: