Why I created a blog

Its been many years since I first created this blog. It has remained true to Essbase and related information over those years. Hopefully it has answered questions and given you insight over those years. I will continue to provide my observations and comments on the ever changing world of EPM. Don't be surprised if the scope of the blog changes and brings in other Hyperion topics.


Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Humor for the day

While most of my posts are technical or Hyperion related, I think this one is informational as well, but in a different way. I got this in an email this morning from Alaska Airlines and I think they are trying to tell us something. What do you think?

image

2 comments:

Gary Crisci, Oracle Ace Director said...

I guess that is the mother in law special

Anonymous said...

Somebody doesn't love his mother.

:)

Cameron Lackpour