Why I created a blog

Its been many years since I first created this blog. It has remained true to Essbase and related information over those years. Hopefully it has answered questions and given you insight over those years. I will continue to provide my observations and comments on the ever changing world of EPM. Don't be surprised if the scope of the blog changes and brings in other Hyperion topics.


Sunday, October 12, 2014

I’m sure you are better than I am!

Have you sat through a conference session and thought “I can do a better job than the presenter” (most likely me) or thought, it would be really cool to talk about (insert cool  thing you did here).  Here is your chance, submissions for the Kscope conference are due by October 15th. Click Here to enter your submission.

If you are a little concerned about speaking.then partner with your favorite consulting firm on the presentation.  Only the primary presenter gets the free pass, but the consulting firm would most likely be willing to speak with you anyway.  Just make sure you include them as the secondary speaker in the abstract or they won’t be allowed to speak. This is a great way to give back for all the help you received along your learning path.

People are really interested in what you have to share. Give it a try, it won’t hurt

No comments: